Skip to content

It's Bush in a landslide!



 

President Bush was the winner of our most recent poll question "Who do you think won the first Presidential debate?" A whopping 66% of the 258 responses received, favored Bush while the remaining 34% voted for Kerry. Don't forget to vote in the upcoming election!

More Stories