Skip to content

Should Nathan be banned? Poll results



An overwhelming majority voted that Nathan Mills should not be banned from showing at the 2005 celebration.  Of the 1080 votes cast, 74% (795) voted not to ban, while the remaining 26% (285) voted for the ban.

More Stories